4/26/11

Mabry's Market

Please welcome my very first blog advertiser, Mabry's Market.


I can't say enough about this delightful store in Wimauma, and it's owner Susan Bishop. Every time I go there, there's something new to try.


Susan can accommodate my every need, whether it's fresh, locally grown produce, a hard-to-find herb, specialty cheese, artisan bread or when I want to pig out on one of her grilled cheese sandwiches with onion jam.


The market is filled with gourmet coffees, hormone- and antibiotic-free milk, fresh pasta and every spice you can imagine. You need to see for yourself how many wonderful products she carries.


Recently, Susan added some fabulous made-to-order sandwiches, homemade soups and garden-fresh salads.


Whatever you do, don't forget to take home one of her chocolate pots for dessert.


Mabry's Market is at 5129-E S.R. 674, in Wimauma. Give Susan a call at (813) 957-3148.



No comments: