4/14/10

The time to enjoy strawberries is now

I'm in heaven with all the sensational fruits and vegetables exploding at the markets and fruit stands right now. Everything looks so tempting.

I stopped by Hydro Harvest Farms this morning and found LOTS of strawberries!! Sweet and ready for picking. Owner John Lawson is currently running a promotional sale at half off! Sounds good to me!



As soon as I got home with my berries, I made an easy parfait using plain yogurt, sliced strawberries and crushed graham crackers.

Open Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm
Sunday 11am - 4pm
1101 East Shell Point Road
Ruskin, FL 33570

1 comment:

Sue @ All About Food said...

Oh, these strawberries look beautiful. I'm so jealous. It will be a couple of months, at least, before we can pick fresh strawberries in northern MN....(sigh)