2/3/10

Breaking news you can eat.

Today in my Table Scraps newspaper column, I wrote about my new favorite cookbook, "The Lee Bros. Simple Fresh Southern."

Matt and Ted's book has quickly taken residence on the shelf where I keep my most used cookbooks. I was actually wishing they would do a local book signing, and - you heard it here first - the Lee brothers will be in the Tampa area to do two events on April 8!


I was so excited to get an e-mail from Matt this morning. He said he and his brother will be doing a demo, tasting and book signing from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Williams-Sonoma at West Shore International Plaza, 2223 North West Shore Blvd., in Tampa.

The duo will be demonstrating book recipes for Creamy Asparagus Soup with Grilled Asparagus and Buttermilk Pudding Cakes, and sharing samples of their Cheese Relish.

At 6 p.m. they will appear at Savannah's Cafe, 1113 Central Ave., in St. Petersburg.

Both events are listed on their tour schedule at simplefreshsouthern.com.

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

A great & beautiful blog! Discovered from link on the Hydro Farm newsletter. I'm not surprised 60 showed up at the purse party. Just look at all the yummy food! Great photos. My family has a blog and our photos don't look as good as yours.
Jackie in Tampa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.